Laser Cutting & CNC Folding
We have the latest CNC fabrication technology in-house, under our roof.
The only facility on the Sunshine Coast with multiple lasers and pressbrakes!
We dearly prefer email as it is better for reply consistency / job tracking ensuring nothing is missed; Justin@metalmfg.com.au or alternatively call Metal MFG. on 0477 579 835 and leave a message.
- Research and development focus
- Solidworks 2020
- Multiple Flatbed lasers
- German IPG CNC Fibre Laser for both Flat sheet and tube
- Sheet Steel to 30mm
- Sheet Alloy to 16mm
- Sheet Stainless to 16mm
- Square and Round tube 20-220mm 150kg.
- Angle, H beam and channel
- Flatbed lasers have exchange tables for continuous processing.
- Bluescope reseller for access to Australian material.
- Multiple, 7 axis CNC controlled LVD Press Brakes 110Tonne x 3m
The following is available for certain projects by appointment - however, is not our core business.
- EWM Pulse Mig Alloy
- EWM Pulse Mig Steel
- EWM pulse Tig (AC/DC)
- Alloy saw 350mm with digital read out / run-out rollers
- Steel Cold Saw 350mm with runout rollers
- Multiple 'Strong Arm' Surface tables with jigs
- Bridgeport Mill
- Japanese Center lathe
- Qualified Boilermaker
- MEM30319 CERTIFICATE III IN ENGINEERING FABRICATION TRADE
- MEM50105 DIPLOMA OF ENGINEERING ADVANCED TRADE
Talk to us about your fabrication needs. With qualified staff and as a registered production facility, we can perform welding for Federal SSM compliance.