EVA's own Black Rhino Dual Cab, as used on 4wdTV, ready to sell at a Massive discount!
EVA Black Rhino
This was built as a platform to test new products, driven as Justin's daily drive, and will be featured on 4WDTV / 7Mate.
Don't wait until the Iveco "sprinter" comes out in December 2019, with its IFS front and its cute little wheels. By the real McCoy.
The truck people will be saying "I wish you could still buy those new".
History has many similar tales of woe:
- Like when Nissan dropped the TD42.
- Like when the 100 series list its solid front.
- Like when Iveco dropped the dual transfer case.
- Like when Iveco dropped the 37" tyre
- Like when Iveco dropped the solid axle
- Like when the new truck starts life as a 2 wheel drive...
This is now surplus to requirements, with 6000k's on the clock.
This is the top end, the ducks guts, best in the business.
This bad boy has all of the gear from the other Rhino's, then gets down to business in a true fight to the finish.
Order one of these and own the road...(maybe sleep in the dog house)...but own the road.
Price includes daily 4x4 dual cab. Truck will be sold as is, where is, including rego (stamp duty not included).
This stage 3 unit is complete with the following;
- 2.5m EVA Trade tray with tray sides and rear tool boxes.
- 5 x 17x9" steel wheels, <500k old MTZ Tyres.
- Winch Bull Bar with Sherpa 17k winch
- Stedi 50" Light Bar and 300w Redarc Solar
- 2 x 14" Lightbars installed
- 180ah AGM sealed EVA battery box
- Redarc 40a DC/DC charger
- Diff and transfer Case breathers
- King shock front upgrade front and rear, with Wheel alignment.
- EVA Swaybar package front and rear
- Tow bar 3500kg
- Seat Covers
- GME UHF installed
- Alpine 8" with reverse camera
- Alpine 6x9's Fitted rear
- Boss air compressor with tank installed
- 212lt water tank installed with pump and tap
- LED Rear lights x 6
- Power Tune
- Latest generation BHSS brake upgrade with master cylinder mod.
- 110lt aux fuel tank fitted
- Sand Flag inc quick release Installed
- 4 x child restraints fitted (rear)
Please note this is a company vehicle, and has never been a dealer demo.
1EVA1 Plates are not included.