ALBRIGHT WINCH SOLENOID
Sherpa 4x4 is proud to be the Australian distributors for Albright International DC contactors and winch solenoids. An ideal upgrade to your existing Warn winch or as a replacement for your Sherpa winch. Note: All Sherpa winches come fitted with an Albright solenoid as standard.
This is the current model Albright winch solenoid, the DC88P 1000 Series which supercedes the DC88P. With over 70 years experience in manufacturing contactors the Albright DC88P series of winch solenoids are the best on the market. Their superior duty cycle and water proofing makes them ideal for use in offroad conditions. Capable of withstanding high current loads these solenoids are suitable as a replacement solenoid for any of the Sherpa 4x4 winches.
- Available in 12V or 24V
- Dual direction solenoid compatible with most winches including various Warn models
- Compatible with all Sherpa 4x4 winches
- Compact monoblock construction
- Suitable for interrupted and uninterrupted loads
- Compatible with wireless remotes
- Ideal for series wound and permanent magnet DC motors
- Bi-directional for winches with release and retrieve motors (F1 & F2)
||12 Volt or 24 Volt DC models available
||4,500lb to 18,000lb
||Overall Height = 97mm
Main Body Height = 79mm
Overall Width = 100mm
Overall Depth = 61mm
Terminal Height = 18mm
Terminal Size = M8
For duty cycles at various loads please see the data sheet below.
Albright Winch Solenoid Data Sheet